Friday 21 September 2012

.:: 2nd Reflection ::.


Hi guys! I hope I am not too late for me to say hello, I Izzati, one of the members of this group. This is my turn to make a reflection what we got last class. In chapter two, we learned about the brain, most specifically about the neurons and the function of every part of neuron. The way we remembers the neurons was very interesting. Thanks to our Lecturer, Madam Lihanna for make our class full of fun. First of all lets make reviews on parts of our neurons.





Then what we were doing in our class? We put the part of neuron to one of our members (thanks to hani because volunteer for being our model ) into the part of the body, resemble with the function of neuron’s part. 


Some other parts we might put wrongly, after the activity, we made a discussion about the function of the neuron's parts.


Well, practice make perfect right ;) 










No comments:

Post a Comment